We wanted to communicate our response to the COVID-19 crises and make sure you have all the information you need at this time. For the sake of readers outside India, you should know that we have not been spared by this deadly pandemic. As on date, more than 74,000 people have tested positive of which almost a third have recovered. Yet, sadly, 2,400 patients have lost their lives.
India acted swiftly in March to close its borders to control the import of coronavirus and imposed a strict lockdown on March 25th, 2020. This lockdown has since been extended multiple times.
The good news is that limited lockdown restrictions have been lifted. The great news is that our office and production facility in Greater Noida have both re-started this week.
Due to limitations on the terms of employment, we are currently running a single shift.
In addition, we have implemented the following precautionary measures:
- No one is permitted to enter our facilities without a face mask
- All staff are subject to thermal screening upon entry and exit
- The number of hand sanitizing stations have been increased substantially
- High traffic areas of our facilities are sprayed with 1% Sodium Hypochlorite solution
- Staff engaged in cleaning and disinfection have been provided additional PPE
- Notices informing staff to follow mandatory hygiene practices have been posted everywhere
- Social distancing of a minimum of 3 feet is maintained at all times
- All other staff continue to remain at home maintaining business as usual.
On the sales side, our team remains available to service your requirement.
- If you operate a cloud or delivery kitchen and require Ecoware, please send us an email to email@example.com with your details. We usually answer in less than 8 working hours. Depending on your location, we can arrange material to reach you from different stock points. We just ask for your patience, while we work out logistics.
- The Ecoware online store remains open. We can dispatch anywhere provided courier companies have resumed shipping of non-essential goods to your area.
- If you are outside India and require our Sample Kit, then please emails us. International shipping is not a problem and we have sent many Sample Kits and small orders during the lockdown.
- Exports are permitted and we intend to ship many containers in the next few weeks.
COVID-19 has had a disproportionate impact on hospitality and the food-service industry. We are deeply impacted and feel the business stress of the pandemic. Yet, more than ever, we are excited about turning this challenge into an opportunity.
Many around the world are changing their lifestyle to incorporate healthier habits. It’s not just important to check what we consume, but also how we consume. To this end, healthy packaging carrying healthy food is of paramount importance now. We can no longer afford to ingest toxins from single-use plastic that can potentially compromise our immune system at a later date. Or allow plastic litter to leach chemicals into the natural environment and further into our food systems. Thus, every cloud does has a silver lining and we are excited for the future.
We will continue to update you as things change, but for now, stay safe and healthy!
Rhea and the Ecoware team.
Thank you for posting! I love your blog. I read your blog constantly, I will also share it everywhere.
Traffic Lawyer New Kent VA