[vc_row type=”in_container” full_screen_row_position=”middle” column_margin=”default” column_direction=”default” column_direction_tablet=”default” column_direction_phone=”default” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” row_border_radius=”none” row_border_radius_applies=”bg” overlay_strength=”0.3″ gradient_direction=”left_to_right” shape_divider_position=”bottom” bg_image_animation=”none”][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_tablet=”inherit” column_padding_phone=”inherit” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_shadow=”none” column_border_radius=”none” column_link_target=”_self” gradient_direction=”left_to_right” overlay_strength=”0.3″ width=”1/1″ tablet_width_inherit=”default” tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid” bg_image_animation=”none”][vc_column_text]Exactly 10 years ago, Ecoware started its journey and fight against the consumption of single-use plastic. Ecoware’s main focus has always been on eliminating plastic by providing the best eco friendly products. It has been a challenging journey till now as it’s difficult to convince people and inform them about the perilous effects of plastic on us and our planet. The journey started when our Founder & CEO, Mrs. Rhea Mazumdar Singhal moved to India and noticed how unbothered people were eating out of plastic plates.
She came up with a solution, manufacture a product from agricultural waste which we generally consider as a non-useful thing, and introduced #Ecoware products to India.
Have you ever thought about how biodegradable products are made and what makes them the best substitute for plastic? Today, we would like to share five facts about ecoware products which will amaze you:
- Not plant-based products- Ecoware tableware products are not plant-based products. Yes, you heard it right. Generally, when people think about biodegradable or organic they think about plants getting chopped. But Ecoware products are made from agricultural waste, i.e. sugarcane bagasse. They do not harm our environment and are 100 % eco-friendly.
- 100% biodegradable and compostable- Ecoware products are composed of plant waste i.e. sugarcane bagasse and turn into the soil in 90 days leaving no harmful residue. They do not harm nature earth and take care of our health as well. The agricultural waste that we use to make our products is typically burnt which causes air pollution as it is of no use to farmers. So we’re also able to make a reduction in that. It is a win-win situation for everyone.
3. Stronger than paper- We have the misconception that compostable tableware is not durable. In fact, from the usability point of view, biodegradable tableware products are much better than paper plates. Paper plates get soggy when exposed to heat, weight or steam of food. Whereas sugarcane bagasse tableware products are resistant to heat, weight and steam of food for a longer period of time. Plus, no trees are being chopped for their manufacturing.
4. Microwaveable and freezer safe- This is the most amazing fact! Ecoware products are microwave and freezer safe. They can be safely used in a Microwave up to 140 C and in a Freezer up to -20 C. There is no problem if you leave in the fridge for a few days or even a few weeks. These sugarcane bagasse products keep your food safe and fresh and do not emit any harmful toxins when heated. Visit www.ecoware.in to pick from a wide range of biodegradable tableware and sugarcane pulp tableware products.
5. Certified Safe- Ecoware is a certified USDA Bio-based tableware company*. This means all Ecoware products contain only plant biomass and nothing else. It is natural and is a sustainable alternative to synthetic materials such as plastic, aluminum, Styrofoam or paper with a petroleum-based lining. Ecoware is Food Contact Safe certified** allowing it to be used for all foods types. Ecoware prevents the spread of bacterial and viral infection by virtue of being a ‘use-and-throw’ product. There is no threat of surface contamination.
Although there are plenty of interesting facts about using eco-friendly tableware products, the best one is Ecoware products are good to go for all occasions or picnics, without having to worry about post-party clean-up. They do not require any special measures to clean up. All we need to do is put them into a compost bin and see them getting decomposed on their own.
With so many interesting facts it is clearly impossible not to love Ecoware biodegradable products. Enjoy the wide range of Ecoware eco-friendly tableware products and make an everlasting impression amidst your friends and planet.
Save Planet and Use ECOWARE[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]