[vc_row type=”in_container” full_screen_row_position=”middle” column_margin=”default” column_direction=”default” column_direction_tablet=”default” column_direction_phone=”default” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” row_border_radius=”none” row_border_radius_applies=”bg” overlay_strength=”0.3″ gradient_direction=”left_to_right” shape_divider_position=”bottom” bg_image_animation=”none”][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_tablet=”inherit” column_padding_phone=”inherit” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_shadow=”none” column_border_radius=”none” column_link_target=”_self” gradient_direction=”left_to_right” overlay_strength=”0.3″ width=”1/1″ tablet_width_inherit=”default” tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid” bg_image_animation=”none”][vc_column_text]PLASTIC- the one thing that has the same pro & cons i.e. it is durable. Plastic Pollution is real. It is happening right now and is the most urgent threat facing our entire species. Many celebrities have stood up and given their contribution to spreading awareness about what would happen to our planet if we continue to live our lives like we are living right now. Many amazing, eye-opening and sometimes terrifying films have been made that highlight the threat we and our planet are facing and what we can do about that.
Today, Ecoware brings you the must-watch movies and documentaries that share the importance of sustainability.
- Wall –E: An incredible film you can watch with children. The movie has a powerful message about sustainability. By not caring at all for the world around us, and simply focusing on consumerism and consumption, how the people destroy the Earth. It tells about what our lives would be if we continue to use plastic at this rate, what our mother Earth would look like, and how important it is to take necessary actions to save the planet.
Most plastic waste generates from the kitchen. Ecoware brings you the best substitute for single-use plastic. Check-out our 100% biodegradable, compostable and eco-friendly tableware products made from sugarcane bagasse.
- Our Planet: An absolutely beautiful and breath-taking documentary. From majestic narration to the incredible shots of nature, this documentary delivers the message crystal clear. Watching this documentary will definitely make you think deeper and you’ll feel like you’re on a roller-coaster ride of emotions. You’ll clearly receive the message that we need to start thinking about our planet and initiate a sustainable lifestyle. Plastic is the most hazardous element that is killing our nature and many other species’ habitat and affecting our health.
Ecoware cares about Our Planet and brings you eco-friendly and biodegradable sugarcane bagasse tableware to help you fight plastic.
- A Plastic Ocean- It may seem overwhelming to get a grasp of the entire problem around plastic pollution. This documentary follows plastic change’s early expeditions to some of the world’s largest plastic soups and enlightens us on where plastic actually ends once it is in the ocean. It represents the beautiful shots of the marine environment and at the same time, shows us the harsh reality of what we are doing to our planet. It also offers various strategies that can be implemented to reduce the impacts of plastics.
Switch to Ecoware sugarcane bagasse, 100% biodegradable and eco-friendly tableware to save the innocent creatures and our environment.
- Bag It- This movie investigates the world’s overuse of plastic bags and disposable plastic items. This film is very instructive as it focuses on all the plastic products we know and which we believe to be recyclable, even when they are not. It shows that how plastic has become dominant in our everyday lives and how tough it is to spend a single day without its usage, without us even thinking about it.
Ecoware biodegradable and eco-friendly tableware products are the best substitute for plastic and make our lives healthy and keep our environment clean.
- Trashed- From the opening scene you’d be by unease and guilt as mountains of trash were displayed on the screen. This documentary visits many different countries exposing the problems our trash is posing and the stories of people who are looking to make less trash. It reinforces the idea that it’s not too late and we can change and protect our planet.
Ecoware products are made from sugarcane bagasse and are eco-friendly and don’t harm our nature. It keeps our food and environment safe. They are suitable for all occasions and decompose easily in a period of 90 days.
These are Ecoware’s favourite movies based on sustainability. Do share your favourite movie on sustainability and don’t forget to check out the amazing range of eco-friendly, biodegradable tableware products at www.ecoware.in
PROTECT NATURE & USE ECOWARE :)[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]