[vc_row type=”in_container” full_screen_row_position=”middle” column_margin=”default” column_direction=”default” column_direction_tablet=”default” column_direction_phone=”default” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” row_border_radius=”none” row_border_radius_applies=”bg” overlay_strength=”0.3″ gradient_direction=”left_to_right” shape_divider_position=”bottom” bg_image_animation=”none”][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_tablet=”inherit” column_padding_phone=”inherit” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_shadow=”none” column_border_radius=”none” column_link_target=”_self” gradient_direction=”left_to_right” overlay_strength=”0.3″ width=”1/1″ tablet_width_inherit=”default” tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid” bg_image_animation=”none”][vc_column_text]Have you ever visited an amazing beautiful tourist place that was full of rubbish? Did it distress you? Did it make you think about the amount of plastic waste we generate in a single day road-trip? Sustainable travel doesn’t start when you reach your destination, it starts with the moment you start packing for it. We all are very well aware of the hazardous effects of single-use plastic on us and our environment. The waste generated by us is the biggest enemy when it comes to environmental pollution. There are many ways we can cut down the amount of single-use plastic waste we generate on our trips and bring sustainability to our traveling adventures.
Packing with care can reduce the waste we generate during our trips and helps in preserving the natural and cultural places as well as respect to local communities.
Ecoware brings you the 5 best ways to bring sustainability to your traveling adventures.
- Reusable water bottle- Always carry your water bottle and stop purchasing new ones every time you go out. There are many hotels, restaurants, and other public places that offer drinking water refills. This will not only protect our planet but will help you in saving some money you spend every time to purchase water bottles.
Get your ECOWARE Disposable Cups which decompose and turn into the soil in 90 days.
- Always carry an Eco-bag with you- Having an eco-friendly shopping bag with you is one of the initial and essential steps to live a more sustainable life. This will make sure that you aren’t using any plastic bag when browsing local markets. There is more use of eco-friendly bags like you can put your dirty clothes in them.
- Always choose Biodegradable Tableware- Who doesn’t like to try out the local specialty dishes? Always choose places where biodegradable products are being used for serving food. Or, you can carry a small pack of eco-friendly biodegradable tableware products (they are light in weight, super hygiene, and don’t include any harmful chemicals).
ECOWARE tableware products are made of sugarcane bagasse and are 100% biodegradable. Don’t forget to checkout Ecoware eco-friendly boxes with lids at www.ecoware.in
- Invest in eco-friendly toiletries- Almost every hotel provides basic items such as toiletries. But if you still wish to carry your favourite brand, decant them into small, reusable, eco-friendly containers that you can take anywhere you travel. This will save you space and will not harm the environment. Always invest in products that are environment-friendly and are reusable.
- Choose a place that will help you connect with nature- Studies show that a human is happier when he or she is surrounded by nature. So, whenever you plan a trip always find out the best places to stay which are surrounded by nature and its beauty. You can choose such places even when you are traveling for business purposes.
ECOWARE biodegradable tableware products are made from sugarcane bagasse and do not harm our planet. They decompose within 90 days when put in soil and keep your food healthy, fresh, and free from any harmful chemicals. They are good to go anywhere for any occasion.
Checkout Ecoware disposable cups, bowls, plates, boxes at www.amazon.in/ecoware
USE ECOWARE AND ENJOY YOUR TRIP :)[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]