[vc_row type=”in_container” full_screen_row_position=”middle” column_margin=”default” column_direction=”default” column_direction_tablet=”default” column_direction_phone=”default” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” row_border_radius=”none” row_border_radius_applies=”bg” overlay_strength=”0.3″ gradient_direction=”left_to_right” shape_divider_position=”bottom” bg_image_animation=”none”][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_tablet=”inherit” column_padding_phone=”inherit” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_shadow=”none” column_border_radius=”none” column_link_target=”_self” gradient_direction=”left_to_right” overlay_strength=”0.3″ width=”1/1″ tablet_width_inherit=”default” tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid” bg_image_animation=”none”][vc_column_text]With changing eating habits and awareness towards healthier options, Veganism has become the new mantra for leading a healthier lifestyle. From vegan food to vegan tableware, plant-based products have paved their way in the global market. Research has shown that a vegan diet can help you with weight loss, reduces the risk of having a heart attack by reducing cholesterol levels, lower chances of getting a certain type of cancer, and also helps in managing diabetes by lowering A1C levels.
Considering these benefits many people around the globe including film stars and athletes vouch for the plant-based lifestyle. One such prominent celebrity is our Indian Cricket Team’s captain Mr. Virat Kohli, who said in an interview with India Today that “Being a vegetarian athlete has made realize what I believed all these years regarding diet were a myth. I have never felt better in my life after I turned vegetarian”, thus joining the elite circle of vegan athletes.
Veganism has to lead us towards a new genre of business with a huge demand for plant-based products or restaurants serving a full variety of vegan food. One such plant based-product is biodegradable tableware that has been busting the myth of affordable eco-friendly solutions for single-use tableware. With countless benefits and being an alternative to single-use plastic tableware, here are the
5 reasons that would make you switch towards plant-based tableware for leading a healthier lifestyle:
1. Chemical-free products: Biodegradable tableware are free of chemical radical, toxins or any other bleaches or dyes that are used in manufacturing single-use plastic tableware, as they are made from plant-based elements like sugarcane pulp. Unlike plastic containers, biodegradable plates and cutlery doesn’t release any harmful chemicals upon heating and contaminate your food.
2. Eco-friendly products: Since biodegradable plates are 100% compostable, they are Earth-friendly and won’t leave behind any toxic chemicals. On contrary, you might even be helping the soil, as these often release nutrients as they degrade.
3. Energy Efficient: Compostable plates require less energy and fossil fuels to be manufactured. It’s an easy way for you and your family members to reduce the carbon footprint, as these products are renewable by nature.
4. Pollution reduction: One of the major benefits of using sustainable tableware is waste reduction. As the majority of our plastic waste either ends up in landfills or into oceans, destroying our beautiful planet. According to the National Wildlife Federation, 18 billion pounds of every type of single-use plastic ends in our oceans and destroying the eco-system of aquatic animals every year. By using eco-friendly and compostable tableware, we can reduce our consumption of single-use tableware products and contribute towards reducing pollution.
5. Convenience: Plant-based tableware often breaks down within 90 days, after they come in contact with soil. Thus, the next time when you host an event like a birthday or marriage ceremony, you don’t have to worry about leaving harmful toxins behind. Also, biodegradable tableware is microwave-safe.
Veganism can become our way to achieve the dream of a 100% pollution-free world. Indian entrepreneurs are working day and night with their environment-friendly approach to change the world in its true sense.
The future is a plant-based lifestyle and if you want to become a part of this lifestyle check out our new range of products on www.ecoware.in.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]