Eco-friendly initiatives used to be quite novel in the business world.Today, engaging in sustainable practices isn’t something that’s nice to do — it’s increasingly becoming the standard.
If you own a restaurant or a cafe and want to be more eco-friendly, one important thing you can do is use sustainable packaging.
To help you navigate the pros and cons of sustainable food packaging, we are bringing how to implement sustainable packaging in your business.
Sustainable packaging refers to the sourcing, development, and use of packaging solutions that have minimal environmental impact and footprint & offers the following 8 criteria for packaging to be considered sustainable:
- Is beneficial, safe & healthy for individuals and communities throughout its lifecycle.
- Meets market criteria for performance and cost.
- Is sourced, manufactured, transported, and recycled using renewable energy.
- Optimizes the use of renewable or recycled source materials.
- Is manufactured using clean production technologies and best practices.
- Is made from materials healthy throughout the life cycle.
- Is physically designed to optimize materials and energy.
- Is effectively recovered and utilized in biological and/or industrial closed-loop cycles.
Ecoware disposable food packaging focuses on offering the most sustainable packaging solutions possible on the planet. Our 100% certified biodegradable & compostable food packaging is a safe & eco friendly alternative to single-use plastic. All Ecoware products decompose within 90 days & doesn’t harm the planet & us.
STAY SAFE & USE ECOWARE!
Sustainable packaging is now an integral part of the circular economy and the environment for both large and small consumers. We’re causing havoc on our
planet through plastic pollution. We must start with biodegradable & compostable food packaging is a safe & eco friendly alternative to single-use plastic.