Following Terms and Conditions are binding on all persons that access the website. By entering the website the user agrees to be bound by and shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- All materials and information contained on the website is the property of Ecoware Solutions Private Limited (“Ecoware™”) and are governed by copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws at the time they are made available on the website. The corporate name and logos of Ecoware™ mentioned or depicted on the website are the property of Ecoware™ and may not be used or reproduced without the prior written permission of Ecoware™.
- Users assume all responsibility and risk for the use of the website and Ecoware™ disclaims all liability for any loss or damage resulting from the use of the website, whether direct or indirect.
- Ecoware™ reserves the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this website. It is user’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the website.
- Any dispute and/or differences arising out of this website shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi/New Delhi courts in India only.
- We would like to state that any information in relation to the data submitted by users on our website is stored for the purposes of our data bank. Users who are uploading information on our website are responsible for any breach of confidentiality or privacy violation of data provided to us. Any material you send or post to this website shall be considered non proprietary and not confidential.
- The information provided can be through e-mail or registration form filled by the users. If required, users can update the details by filling the information once again in the database.
- The contents of this website is for general information purposes only. While writing the content the intention is to provide relevant information as of the date of writing. Information on our website explains our work areas, areas of expertise and gives a broad picture of our nature of business and cannot be used for any legal purposes.
- All content on this website is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and is the property of Ecoware™ and the same should not be used without prior written permission.
- We may include words, phrases, pictures and logos of our customers or companies that are registered property of the respective organization and we do not claim any rights on them. These are used only to give an indicative work experience and capabilities about our company.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the website is available 24 hours everyday and 365 days per year. However, websites sometimes encounter downtime due to server or other technical issues, therefore we will not be responsible if the website is not available at any time. Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or for reasons beyond our control.Content on this website is periodically checked for any viruses, worms or other security threats. However, if anything does happens then Ecoware™ cannot be held responsible.
PACKING & FORWARDING POLICY
- At Ecoware™, we take great care in delivering your products to you, and we partner only with reputed national couriers. Packing & Forwarding within India is free for all orders shipped to addresses in the states of Delhi, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh For all other orders, we charge a very nominal flat Packing & Forwarding fee per SKU (Stock Keeping Unit).
- We try to ship all orders received before 2 pm on the same working day. There may be delays during busy periods or due to unavailability of courier partners.
- Our courier partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you between Monday through Saturday: 9am to 7pm. Working days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
- As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information.
- We will be able to accept order change or cancellation requests any time before we Packing & Forwarding your order provided you send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and requested change. Unfortunately, we cannot cancel or change orders once the shipment is out of our warehouse for delivery.
- Given that Ecoware™ products are disposable and food-grade they are generally not eligible for returns.
- In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrives damaged, you should email us a photo of the damaged product with the Invoice within 48 hours of receiving your order. Upon authorization of returns, we will gladly offer you an exchange or refund. Items that may have been damaged, defective or sent by error will be fully refunded.
- We aim to process all returns within one (1) week. If you have any questions about your return, feel free to reach out to the Ecoware team at email@example.com
- All returns are subject to the discretion of Ecoware™. But we’re a friendly bunch!
All statements are subject to change without notice.
Please contact us with questions or comments regarding this Website. In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below.
Mr. Nishant Singhal
Ecoware™ Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
M-58, 2nd Floor
Greater Kailash – 2
New Delhi 110048
Phone: +91 11 29216344
Time: Monday – Friday (9:30AM to6:30PM IST)